Adventure North Snowmobile Tours & Rentals
Featuring Morning Tour, Afternoon Tour, Night Tour and All Day Tour / Plus Snowmobile Rentals
Season opens December 1st and runs until April 1st
Morning Tour 9:00am - 12:00pm
Afternoon Tour 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Night Tour 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- 3 hr. Tour into the Northern Trails of Wisconsin
- Tailored Tours for the more "Intro to Snowmobiling Riders"
- Tailored Tours for the more Advanced Riders
- Private Tours Available
Ride our quick & comfortable 550 & 600 Liquid Cooled Sleds
Morning or Afternoon Tour Fee- $125.00 per snowmobile
- Morning or Afternoon Tour Fee- $20.00 per passenger
- Morning or Afternoon Tour- Children 12 yrs old and under $10.00
- Night Tour Fee- $70.00 per snowmobile
- Night Tour Fee- $10.00 per passenger
- Night Tour- Children 12 yrs old and under no charge
- Helmets included at no charge
Use your own snowmobile/Guide Fee: $20.00 per snowmobile
for 3 Hour Ride & $40 per sled for All Day (7 Hour Ride).
All tours designed for the "Intro to Snowmobiling Rider": learn the area, map skills, trail etiquette and riding skills along with Genuine Good Clean Fun. In addition to plenty of highly scenic northwoods trail riding.
All tours designed for the Advanced Tour: Riders will have a greater spectrum of trails with more aggressive riding along with a destination style of ride.
Tours will enjoy wide open lake riding in the fresh, untracked deeper snow.
All Day Tours - available upon request - 9:00am - 4:00pm - Fee: $225.00 (passengers not recommended)
Adventure North Snowmobile Tours Rental Rates
Monday thru Thursday - $150.00 per day - 9:00am until 5:00pm or 8:30am the following morning (does not include gas/one time gas fee- $40.00)
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday - $175.00 per day - 9:00am until 5:00pm or 8:30am the following morning (does not include gas/one time gas fee- $40.00)
- Holidays - $175.00 per day - 9:00am until 5:00pm or 8:30am the following morning (does not include gas/one time gas fee- $40.00)
Adventure North Snowmobile Tours provides an empowering, informative, scenic guided experience in Wisconsin's Northwoods.
For Trail and Weather info, visit minocquaforestriders.org